2. What kinds of information of yours are to be collected?
· The customer information obtained will help us to provide personalized service to keep improving our customers' shopping experience. The types of information that we collect are as follows:2.1 The cases where you provide information: when you login the website and purchase products, create an account, require information, submit your comments or use other ways of contacting us, we will collect the relevant information. What types of information are to be collected depends on the contents of communication between the customers and us, but they may include name, correspondence address, mailing address for bills, E-mail address, details for payment, data of location as well as the other information that the customers are willing to provide.2.2 The cases where the information is automatically collected by us: after the customers use our website or service through cookies, labels or other methods, the information that is automatically collected includes domain name, types of web browsers and operating system, websites and webpage which have been browsed, links which have been clicked, IP address, time of visiting the website as well as the relevant URLs leading to the customers’ visit to the website. We utilize these kinds of information to improve our customers' online shopping experience and deliver more convenient and more personalized service. Some of our websites may consolidate these kinds of information with personal information.
3. Rules in relation to the protection of minors
· We do not provide our service for minors. Users under the age of 18 are asked not to submit any personal informaiton. However, users under the age of 18 are still welcome to visit our website, know more about our products and use the other functions that do not involve personal information.If a minor's parents think we have already collected the personal information of that minor, please contact us. If it is the true case, we will delete the relevant information immediately. In some jurisdictions, it may be forbidden for us to obtain the E-mail addresses of users under the age of 18. Therefore, we will adopt measures to block the E-mail messages sent to us from minors at or under the age of 18.
4. How to browse, refresh, modify or delete the personal information?
· The customers have the right to browse and correct the personal information on the website, and can require us to delete the information. After creating an account and logging in, the customers can browse, update and correct the submitted information. If a customer has not been registered with an account number, or if a customer who has been registered with an account wants to delete the submitted personal information, please contact us.